Tuesday 24 January 2012

MARC BY MARC JACOBS TOTALLY TURNLOCK SHIFTY

This bag is from my personal collection, bought from Nordstrom, US in November 2011. I'd only used this bag in ONE occasion and decided to let go this lovely bag as I am so used to large bag, and this bag is just too small for me and to carry my current obsession, Mr Ipad. I bought this bag on really good deal, well call me impulse buyer..pfft!! but the bargain was too good to me missed.
This bag is a classic satchel shape in  smooth, supple Italian leather and comes with two handles i.e. for shoulder and adjustable crossbody.
This bag is selling at USD478 and I am now passing the discount that I'd got at RM950 only!!, yes for RM950 only!! Please contact me should you be interested!






  • Leather
  • Logo print lining
  • 9.5" high x 13" wide x 7.5" deep
  • 20.0" shoulder drop
  • Zipper closure